About Us: At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient. Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We’re makers, inventors, and leaders who aren’t afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Job Profile: Software Engineering Specialist
Work Location: MUMBAI, NAGALAND (13)
Job ID: 1924262
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Role Summary/Purpose: Responsible for programming a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management.
- .Net desktop tech stack…strong C# skills.. WPF/WCF desirable
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks.
- Awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Understands performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understands core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice. Is eager to pair and learn.
- Understands the importance of test-driven development and high-quality output.
- Is open to receiving guidance and direction; asks questions and communicate challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Apply Before the link Expires.Apply Link-Click Here