As a Technical Support Engineer at Mitsogo, you will assist the sales and business development team by problem-solving the key technical issues for our customers. You will liaise with product management and marketing to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Mitsogo’s products.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams of developers and architects with a variety of both regional and international.
You will help prospective customers and partners to understand Why Mitsogo is important to their business. The relationship you build with customers are crucial for the overall growth of Mitsogo.
- Proven working experience of 6 months to 3 years in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a Technical Engineer for US / UK.
- Any previous experience with customer support, CRM, Mobile applications, ITSM/ITIL Methodologies and cloud based infrastructure will be preferred.
- Willing to work in EU / US Shifts
- Basic knowledge of Unix / Linux systems, utilities and scripting
- Strong leadership, time / account management and organizational skills
- Excellent customer – facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills